Wednesday, March 7, 2007

NYC Local...

Poach, who airs out the wallride of the banks, it will make Big James say damn. Local NYC Poach as they call him rider, with style for years to come.Here's a little interview over the internet 1 in the morning. Enjoy
Name- Poach
Age- 22
Location- Killah Queens NY
Years Riding- 7
What got you into riding?- My dad was flipping
through channels and he came across the x games. He thought it was cool and called me over. I owe it to trevor meyer. Flat was cool, but street is better. Gt forever lol
So what keeps you motivated?-Self progression is what keeps me going . I only limit myself.
Any shout outs at 1 in the morning?- My nigga Alex aka nicot, and to my crew [B.A.D.]™
Here's some photos of the mad man










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats my bebe no homo

Anonymous said...

you right papa