Wednesday, June 20, 2007

No news is Bad news

Yeah sorry for the lack of updates. Nothing really interesting been happening. Just been filming, listening to the streets talk about getting a cheeseburger and then getting your bike stolen. lol.

SteveO and MuffinMan been chilling alot. I guess getting footy for Peep Game.

Fatmans Birthday just passed on the 14th. Yeah, I'm 19 now... woke up the next morning and police at my front door. That day sucked.

Terrells Been throwing bars every chance he gets. He's getting there.

Poach had a photo shoot at the banks a few nights ago with Keith From Ride-li.com. Poach always killing it and Keith ALWAYS with a great photo. Big James was out there chilling with his broken hand

Other news, Mike Aitken is dropping a sneaker with Lotek. Go to the Lotek Website Lotekbrand.com to see a preview. I cant wait for the Deltas to come out. I just ordered my first pair a few weeks ago and Stunting is what i call em.

OH yeah. Cant forget Ellis is back in town from Alabama. Kid went MIA for a few weeks

No comments: